Glam It Up - Gerbe Paris ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Wednesday, September 21

Glam It Up - Gerbe Paris

 images via here, Chantal Thomass & Gerbe Paris

We just received our Fall shipment of Gerbe Paris hosiery!  We are so excited!  Gerbe is a luxury hosiery brand that has been made in France since 1904; we will venture to say that they really know their stuff!  This marks the addition of yet another line of luxury stockings carried at Faire Frou Frou (we currently carry Cervin, and have previously carried Falke and Wolford).
Stockings have been particularly popular at our boutique this past year, probably because more people are realizing what an amazing accessory it is.  We will unveil our full Gerbe stockings collection online in just a few days (though it's currently at our Studio City boutique)!


* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

8 fabulous comments:

Kori said...

Amazing! I'd love to have you link up with me for "Flirting With Temptation Thursday," come check it out!

I'm also having a great giveaway where you can win a $50 gift card to Victoria's Secret that ends Friday! Have a fabulous night doll!

www.blondeepisodes.com

Kori xoxo

Who Moved my Birkin said...

Love the Fall Collection from Gerbe!! Can't wait for the chill to return to the air so I can were mine!

Catherine said...

I love the first tights!

Serendipity Max said...

You have a great blog.
Thanks for your comment

xx

Sam said...

Oh goodness, those last pair of tights are so amazing and sexy. I'm amazed by it...

lingerieaddict said...

I want to make a general comment. I think that this seasons collections, no matter that they still are amazing, they lack the creativity and uniqueness of previous collections. I don't know but I say wow rarely this season.

Diana said...

this is beyond awesome im checking this out right nowwww :) xo

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

Naina said...

Whoop, these are prettyyyyy sexy!

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com