4-Day SUPER SALE on Now! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, November 26

4-Day SUPER SALE on Now!

Our Black Friday thru Cyber Monday SALE is on now! Almost our ENTIRE SITE is marked down for an exclusive 4-day event. This is our first time running such a large promotion, so take advantage! This sale is not limited to the 'Sale/Clearance' section of our website...it's on every single page.
Time to start your holiday shopping...or at least get your significant other to shop now at fairefroufrou.com.

9 fabulous comments:

ed hardy said...

I really like this article and enjoyed reading. Nice article, love the post.

LifestyleBohemia said...

Thank you for the sweet comments!

I am having a Black Friday special at my shop:


Happy shopping!

Pamela said...

good luck with that!
just to let u know the link to ur website is wrong! :S

Cassandra Marie said...

Hey girl!

I'm having another giveaway on Moon Face, and thought you might want to enter! :)



J & L said...

Checking out the sale as we speak. Thanks for posting!

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Darn, darn......wish I was closer so I could buy myself something lovely for Christmas (or would that qualify as something for my husband....hmmmmm). Hope you have a great event. Rest up girls, it has started! Hope all is well with you both ~ XO and XO

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Wow... what a sale!!! Fabulous!!! Wishing you much luck.

Fabulous Finds Gal

Gabbi said...

eeeek... off to shop now!!!

CMA said...

awesome darling
thanks for sharing
and thanks for the sweet comments

check out my blog @