Stella McCartney - Fall 2009 ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Tuesday, September 8

Stella McCartney - Fall 2009

above: the Lauren Whistling bra & panty - we have both pieces in stock in both Black and Cameo (nude).




we definitely need one of these!

what a perfect color for Fall lingerie



looks like knit thigh highs will be big this Fall too!

We are in love with the new images from Stella McCartney's Fall 2009 intimates campaign! We're not sure what strikes us more; the cute stockings, the ruffle wrap, that adorable cat, or the designs themselves. This is certainly one of Stella's stronger intimate apparel collections, filled with fun details such as buttons, lace trim and pleats.
To shop the Stella McCartney Intimates Summer 2009 collection, click here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect.
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou.

22 fabulous comments:

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Gorgeous pieces and beautiful campaign photos. Also adore the kitten and Venus dimples (pic2).

x

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Pretty pretty pretty! Love it all :)

Beth Connolly said...

Really elegant.

Sarah Ring said...

If your going to have that half slip PLEASE email me! :)

Aline said...

it is all so gorgeous!

Miss Narcissus said...

The photography and the collection work so well together. Very dreamy indeed! xo

www.janetteria.com said...

Gorge! I love the second one!

XoXo

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I saw the set featuring the bra in the 5th picture in last month's Lucky...I am dying to get my hands on it!

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Lovely pieces, all of them and I adore the kitty!!!

bananas. said...

stella is amazing! i love everything she produces.

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

I have been lingerie shopping lately, its been a while since I treated myself. I love all of these. Great post!

Love your blog, thanks for coming by mine. Would you like to exchange links? Let me know at my blog :)

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

anna and the ring said...

Heaven, love them all!

TheBeautyFile said...

omg..i am COVETING the purple duo...i want to send this link to my hubby to order as a gift for me!!! LOVE!

Draffin Bears said...

All gorgeous, love them all.

Hugs
Carolyn

Gerri Ward said...

OMG! I have just died and gone to HEAVEN, another FAB post of EXQUISITE LINGERIE!!!:)
xoxo

Exquisite Accessories said...

Stuning stella does it again !!

Susan said...

gorgeous pieces!
have a lovely day, xoxo

Magdalena said...

I love stella, especially her lingerie. Your blog is just marvelous!!
Bunny

Miss G* said...

The first picture is my favorite!
x.o.

Amy said...

I love this Stella McCartney underwear! Gorgeous! Thanks for the comment, I think TOAST delivers to the U.S. but not sure if it is available in any stores!

Unknown said...

I love the curved design on the back of one of the bras featured. Really elegant and quite functional if one wears something low-backed.

GUGAW said...

nice, i love how comfortable and sexy these look