Geisha Style ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Tuesday, September 15

Geisha Style




photography by Javier Vallhonrat
via Flair

There's a bit of a chill in the air this morning, which means Fall is just around the corner and more importantly, Fall fashions are ready to be worn! This would be the perfect day to slip into a gorgeous silk kimono and relax...with some lovely undies underneath. These images by Javier Vallhonrat, one of our favorite photographers, are dark, moody (in a good way) and sensual.
A few of our brands, such as Kenzo and Vannina Vesperini, have created geisha-inspired collections that would be perfect to layer with a gorgeous satin kimono.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

18 fabulous comments:

Maria Confer said...

Stunning. I've always wanted a beautiful kimono.

lululetty.blogspot.com

bananas. said...

being a geisha is so cool! the kimonos are stunning.

The Anthology said...

I would absolutely love one of those. How elegant and glamorous!

* Kelsey

Susan said...

oh I wish I could put a kimono on and just relax... :)
xoxo

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

I love that kimono!!

Unknown said...

cool geisha style...but not for me heheh

Draffin Bears said...

Beautiful geisha fashion, and the kimono's are pretty.

Hugs
Carolyn

Duchess of Tea said...

Love the post as always and glad to see you blogging again. Hope all your troubles wash away with that nasty water and that your gorgeous store returns to its glory soon.

Have yourself a bright, sunny and lovely week.

Love & Hugs
Duchess ♥♥♥

Heather Taylor said...

What elegant kimonos! So pretty.

Ash Fox said...

so gorgeous. i just returned from japan, so i'm especially intrigued.

x

www.tittees.blogspot.com

Liz Powers said...

Hi!!!

I am running a 2 week guest blogger series about top fall fashion picks... what could I do to twist your arm to participate???

xoxo

Liz

pinkmonkeystyle.com

mauryvirginia@gmail.com

Unknown said...

These are such beautiful pieces and I love the contrast of the slate blue and burnt red together--sumptuous. So sorry to hear of your flood! I will be sending you lots of good thoughts and hopes for a speedy Grand Re-Opening!

xoxo

Gerri Ward said...

Such a GORGEOUS post and there isn't anything as FABULOUS and SENSUOUS than the feel of beautiful silk lingerie under your clothing in cold weather!!!:)

M said...

How have I managed to not come across this glamorous piece of inspiration of a blog until now? I am utterly insanely in love! Now all I can think of is motivation to why I should stop shopping clothes and spend everything on lingerie...

Leah said...

Beautiful pieces, really stunning!

seo services said...

There's nothing wrong if policy makers made it relevant for women to be properly attired. However as it designs here, the picture goes as a good design and got sexy for human.

Sarah Ring said...

I have a plain gray silk kimono that I adore. I wear it daily! So versatile!!

Glayki said...

i love this style!
http://glaykisdolcevita.wordpress.com/