Sweet Cheeks ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, April 23

Sweet Cheeks

above: image by Ellen von Unwerth

Damaris "Incandescence" Knickers

Fleur T - Something Blue Knickers

Strumpet & Pink "Garden of Delights" knickers

MYLA - Annabelle Button-Back knickers

Miss Lala Presents... - Chocolate Box Panties

We have noticed that quite a few of the panties in our boutique make quite a presentation from the back - don't you agree? From bows and ruffles to fun embroidery, there are such adorable options right now. Granted, most of these are 'special occasion' pieces - so you're not supposed to wonder if these will work under a pair of jeans. These are strictly for flaunting!
For more unique panties, click here!

15 fabulous comments:

Sara Christine said...

Ooo-la-la, I LOVE that first photo. Corsets manage to be both romantic and kinky at the same time! :)

Averill said...

Gotta say, while most of these are adorable, I really can't get behind that "Garden of Delights". Something about the placement of the flower just isn't right...I think it's too low.

Flashes of Style said...

love the last set! So pretty and girly :)

Carla said...

Gorgeous blog, amazing lingerie and you are right back on these works of art are heaven. Love the photo from Allure magazine. Carla

Pretty Lovely said...

I love your posts! So glad to have found this blog.

Was wondering. Do you have suggestions for bras and swimwear for a girl with a larger top. Have a very difficult time finding lovely items in a 34E.

Really could use some help!

xx,

Sam @PrettyLovely

Aline said...

these are just amazing!!

TheBeautyFile said...

They are all stunning, but I LOVE the strumpet and pink....too much!

MS said...

I love these! They are so dainty and pretty. My favorite is the second photo with the pink bow. This is a must next time I shop!

Kia said...

I love the first photos! The corset is great! Its sexy without being over done.

freeteyme said...

these are so sexy and classy at the same time. I love the Incandescence the most. Thanks for visiting my blog and the sweet comment.

drollgirl said...

that first shot is just super!!! i WISH my hiney looked like that!!!!

Lauren said...

These are adorable! I plan to fully scour your page as soon as I'm not at work, where it would be a little awkward. Thanks for feeding my addiction!

Unknown said...

So cute, I need to do more squats LOL :)

Such great inspiration over here!!

And thank you so much for favoriting my watercolor "Twilight Blue " It was great working with Everything Fabulous and helping her design her new look to her blog :)

xx

Anonymous said...

Showing a little rump never hurt anyone! Love it all :)

alissa said...

ok im in love with the garden of delight! so cute