Something Blue by Fleur T ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Tuesday, March 24

Something Blue by Fleur T







You don't need to be a bride to want the new Something Blue collection from luxury lingerie brand Fleur T. This stunning new collection is fresh, elegant and eye-catching. Each piece is made from a combination of powder blue satin silk and delicate lace. There are the classic items such as the Balcony Bra, Shortie, Thong and Garter Belt, but we also have a few new looks such as the Halter Tie Padded Bra and the Side-Tie Sheer Back Briefs. Seriously, each piece in this group is worth getting! Plus, we love the retro flair added in this photo shoot - amazing!

5 fabulous comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the last bra with the ruffle underneath - super sexy!

Unknown said...

thanks! this collection is so cute - and the little ruffle bra ties in the back...so it's cute from every angle!
xox

Unknown said...

oh my, I am now inspired to get some beautiful lingerie!

betsy and iya said...

so soft and lovely. I, too, am inspired to treat myself with some sweet lingerie.

Boudoir Photography said...

I like the vintage looking lingerie.....but I wish it came in more saturated colors...its classic though